I master various programming languages and frameworks, but often choose
components based on open source code and Common Lisp as programming
language by choice, if possible.
Many of the projects I contributed to are related to language, for example
dictionaries and software for analysis and generation of text.
SEDB facilitates IT-services often used by — and necessary in — office environments
and schools in Bergen and Hordaland municipality.
- Installing and configuring Mac OS X Server and Client
- Installing and configuring GNU/Linux-servers
- Configuring Macs to work with Skolelinux / Debian-Edu
- Configuring network based backup systems
- Configuring e-mail accounts and groupware, especially Google Apps
- Maintaining Wireless and Wired local networks
- Remote administration of servers
- Installing and upgrading hardware